Urology Clinic in Santa Ana, CA
With over 20 years of experience in providing urologic care, he is an expert in treating and diagnosing patients in Santa Ana, CA. He is an expert in minimally invasive management of kidney stones and prostate diseases. He is proud to be the first urologist at St Joseph Hospital to provide the latest in treatment for BPH and Aquablation
Our office has been designed with our patients in mind
We realize that a visit to the urologist is not something that many people look forward to, OC Urology is located in our own independent facility building. Parking is plentiful and can be accessed from Broadway, 18th street or from 19th street. The reception area is large, quiet and comfortable to ensure that your brief wait will be more peaceful.
Inside you will find our state-of-the-art facility.
We have a full complement of the latest equipment:
- UroLift procedures for BPH are performed in the office, and Nitrous Oxide is available for sedation and pain relief.
- Nitrous Oxide vasectomy is available, performed with the No-needle no-scalpel vasectomy technique
- Ultrasound imaging of the kidneys, bladder, and prostate.
- Prostate biopsy performed with local anesthesia.
- Non invasive urodynamics for men utilizing the UroCuff technology
Proudly affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital
St. Joseph Hospital
Located One block from the Bowers Museum
Located near the Discovery Cube OC